Basic yoga for summer, in Green Library
This summer, give yourself a restorative break in your day. Join us for yoga classes in Green Library. Both classes are paced slowly, great for beginners.
Instructors also offer modifications of each pose for more advanced students. Classes are held in the IC Classroom, IC 166. Bring a yoga mat.
When you register, look for the GREEN APPLE to find the Wellness on Wheels link.
- Wednesdays, 5:15-6:05 pm with Dina Robison: Class code glyw-o1
- Fridays, 12:00-12:50 pm with Ellen Spivak: Class code glyf-01
Classes start Wed. June 24 and Fri. June 26. No class July 3. Classes end Wed. Aug. 26 and Fri. Aug. 28
Fee: $110 (or $30 if you qualify for discount described below!)
Register by going to the Health Inprovement Program (HIP) website. Registration opens June 9.
Registration requires specific steps:
- Click on the link, Register here for Classes (at the upper portion of the page).
- Click the Wellness on Wheels link near the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the exact Class Code shown above.
- Click Register, and then continue to complete the online registration form and payment.
Note to Stanford University benefits eligible employees: Be sure to take advantage of the BeWell@Stanford Employee Incentive Program by going to the BeWell website and completing the SHALA 2015. After completing the SHALA 2015, you will automatically be eligible for two $30 fitness classes per quarter. (See the BeWell website for more information.)
Questions? Contact Betsy Shelton.