HEADS UP is a campaign designed to inform the campus community of construction activity and to provide strategies for navigating safely, whether on foot or on wheels.
HIGHLIGHTS THIS WEEK (9/21 - 9/25)
- Asphalt paving within the site is scheduled for Monday, 9/21; Expect up to 10 trucks and deliveries of heavy machinery to site.
- Earthwork and installation of irrigation infrastructure continue within the site; expect typical construction noise.
RAINS HOUSES RENOVATION - PHASE 1A:
- Furniture installation.
- Interior and exterior painting.
- Pathway and concrete forming in the courtyard.
- Interior finishes & tile floors; appliances installation.
GSB HIGHLAND HALL:
- Saturday work possible. 9am-7pm
- Continue work on underground utilities on east side of L79
- Utility installation on Serra Street. Use caution when traveling in the area
- Expect heavy traffic and construction on Buckeye Ln. & Arguello Way
- Continue placement of steel and woodframed walls
- Construction of mockup continues.
For more information, see the HeadsUp website.