On Wednesday, December 2, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Stanford Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS) will be distributing the 2016 Caltrain GO Pass at the Information Center Classroom in the Cecil H. Green Library, and on Friday, December 4, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Redwood City at the Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center (450 Broadway). (Your university ID or library access card is required for entrance into Green Library.)
To be valid, the Go Pass must be picked up in person by the eligible Stanford employee and affixed to his or her own Stanford ID (university ID or hospital badge). The pass will not be issued to individuals bringing another employee’s ID card or badge.
The 2016 Caltrain Go Pass is valid from Dec. 1, 2015 through Dec. 31, 2016.
Parking & Transportation Services (P&TS) office:
- Passes are available on weekdays beginning Dec. 1
- Eligible employees must bring their own university or hospital ID
- P&TS is located at 340 Bonair Siding
- Business hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., except holidays, and except Dec. 9, when the office has reduced hours of 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- P&TS will be closed for winter break from Dec. 21 through Jan. 1.
For more information about the Caltrain Go Pass, or other Parking and Transportation News, please see their website.