There are a number of workshops, events, and exhibits on the Stanford Libraries' calendar. Take a look at what's coming up in the next couple of weeks:
- From the narrative of suffering to the value of freedom: What does it mean to rebuild a museum within the memory landscape of a former Soviet Union republic?
- Spatial data types and operations in R
- Marina Kaljurand: Former Foreign Minister of the Republic of Estonia
- Ken Shadlen: Developing Countries in the Globalization of Pharmaceutical Patenting
- Take a break, pet a dog
- Making maps with R
- Celebrating the Winners of the 2016 Saroyan Prize for Writing
- GIS Day @Stanford
Please see the SUL Events and workshops page for the entire list of happenings!
We encourage those with upcoming workshops, events and exhibits to continue to post on the Stanford Events website as these items are automatically fed into the SUL Events and workshops page. Be sure to post your event under the general "Stanford University Libraries" department sponsor. Events posted under other departmental or specific library names will not be fed into our site.