- Free 2014 Caltrain Go Pass and VTA Eco Pass are now available at P&TS
- Thanksgiving holiday parking enforcement and transit service will be limited
- Zipcar and Zimride offer Thanksgiving promotions for current and new members
- Enjoy a week of free vanpooling and enter prize drawings from 511
- Participate in the 2013 Fall Promotion to enter drawings for a vacation getaway and more
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Art Meets Technology: Core Samples from Nine Archives is now on view in the Peterson Gallery, Green Library Bing Wing, through January 15.
With so much going on it can be challenging to find time to see exhibits, especially if you work across campus or in Redwood City. If you’ve been meaning to get around to it but haven’t yet, consider joining the curatorial group for a November 6 reception and symposium co-sponsored by the Stanford Arts Institute.
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Between Theory and Practice:
The 19th Century French Socialist Press at the Stanford University Libraries
IC Classroom, Green Library, Stanford University
November 1-2, 2013
The Gustave Gimon Collection on French Political Economy is one of the highlights of Stanford University Libraries’ French collections. With materials spanning from the 16th century through 1848, one part of this collection has received particular attention by researchers -the nineteenth century French socialist press.
Although a small country, Estonia has rich culture and history, both of which will be celebrated through film at Stanford on November 19. This free event aims to bring together Stanford faculty, staff, and students, local Estonians as well as other people interested in Estonian heritage.