New Library Website
The Stanford University Libraries launched our new website today -- complete with a fresh look and feel, clear navigation, improved searching, and plenty of important content describing the services and collections we provide.
Some highlights of the new site include:
- Integrated search results from the homepage. Searching for a topic such as Feminist Studies on the library website now returns results that include books from SearchWorks, suggested databases, Subject librarians, Collection pages from our website.
- A dynamically updated and easy to read display of this week's hours for all libraries.
- A list of Places to Study, with the ability to filter by commonly requested attributes (e.g. absolute quiet, coffee nearby, or open late).
- A list, with individual profile pages, for all the Subject Librarians.
- A rich and growing set of Collection pages.
- A consolidated page of Research Services (e.g. data & statistical software, GIS, multimedia support.)
- Over 100 Course and Topic Guides created by subject librarians. More added every week.