With the merger of Falconer Biology Library, the Mathematics & Statistics Library, and Swain Library of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, we look forward to the opening of the Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library in January 2017.
Here are a few things you should know about the new science library:
- The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library will be opening at 8:30 am on Monday, January 9, 2017.
- The entrance to the library and the privileges area will be located on the 3rd floor. The new library will occupy much of the third floor and all of the fourth floor of the Sapp Center.
- The first and second floors will offer spaces for group study and collaboration. Quiet study areas with large windows and natural lighting will be located throughout the library.
- A training room in the library will be located on the fourth floor. It will be used for workshops on finding, managing, and using information.
- The library will contain more than 45,000 volumes of combined print collections. Over 30,000 titles in chemistry, mathematics, and life sciences subject areas are currently available online. Knowledgeable subject liaisons will be available to facilitate discovery, access, management, and preservation of print and online resources.
- New contact information for the library will be:
For more information, see Falconer, Swain, and the Mathematics and Statistics Libraries are moving.