Routinely, I service the circulation desk and take care of building closure.
As needed, I process:
- new gifts
- new shelf-ready items
- newly purchased publications
- course reserves for all Earth Sciences Department courses
Monthly, I assist the librarians in ordering and processing state governmental publications.
I search for missing/lost items.
- A.B.D. Stanford University, focus=Bilingualism
- M.A. Stanford University, School of Education
- M.A. Stanford University, Latin American Studies
- B.A. Stanford University
Retired from the computer world in 2007. This 23-year career included stints at Varian, Xerox, Silicon Graphics (SGI), and Cisco helping teams produce products in roles that included Technical Writer, Team Lead, Manager of 14 person team, Firmware Test Programmer, Project Manager.