I work as the Academic Technology Specialist for the English Department. This means that I work for Academic Computing Services in Lathrop Library and my office is in the English Department. I work for the English Department and the Library, and facilitate collaboration between the two. My core focus is the intregration of online technology in education. I work extensively with the Vice Provost for Online Learning to design and implement online material for Stanford students as well as for open online courses. I also coordinate the CS+English joint major program, and collaborate on a number of digital humanities projects.
- Ph.D. Stanford University, English Literature. Degree conferred January 2012
- M.A. Stanford University, English Literature, 2005
- Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults, 2002
- B.A. University of Washington, English Literature, summa cum laude, 1999
- B.A. University of Washington, Danish Language, summa cum laude, 1999
More about me
I have a PhD in English, two kids, love biking, and come from Seattle. That's about all there is to know!