Mendeley is a PDF and citation manager that indexes and organizes your research library into a digital bibliography. The program includes a collaboration component that allows you to share citations with other researchers. Mendeley is both a desktop application and a web-based application.
To begin, click the "join this group" button on the Stanford Mendeley Group page. The Stanford Mendeley Group account offers students, faculty, staff and researchers 7 GB of storage and the ability to create up to 10 private groups.
Documentation and tutorials:
- Mendeley Getting Started Guide
- Migrating to Mendeley from another citation management tool
- Mendeley video tutorials
- Mendeley Resource Center
- Mendeley training desk videos and screen shots
- Mendeley product updates, case studies, news
- Meet the Platform Team — part I
- Congratulations to our February Advisor of the Month — Ethan Pullman
- Is Space Exploration Worth It? Mendeley Debate at the Cambridge Union Society
- Thirsty for Science: Mendeley teams up with Pint of Science
- Mendeley Desktop 1.13 Released – Faster Sync & Catalog Import