Mendeley is a PDF and citation manager that indexes and organizes your research library into a digital bibliography. The program includes a collaboration component that allows you to share citations with other researchers. Mendeley is both a desktop application and a web-based application.
To begin, click the "join this group" button on the Stanford Mendeley Group page. The Stanford Mendeley Group account offers students, faculty, staff and researchers 7 GB of storage and the ability to create up to 10 private groups.
Documentation and tutorials:
- Mendeley Getting Started Guide
- Mendeley video tutorials
- Mendeley Resource Center
- Mendeley training desk videos and screen shots
- Mendeley product updates, case studies, news
- Congrats August Advisor of the Month — Vicky Pyne!
- Mendeley Desktop 1.12 Available Now
- Crowdfunding Innovative Water Treatment Research
- “You Need Perseverance to realise your dreams” Meet Adriana Ocampo, Lead Program Executive at NASA’s New Frontier’s Program
- Congrats July Advisor of the Month — Polly Compston!