Mendeley is a PDF and citation manager that indexes and organizes your research library into a digital bibliography. The program includes a collaboration component that allows you to share citations with other researchers. Mendeley is both a desktop application and a web-based application.
To begin, click the "join this group" button on the Stanford Mendeley Group page. The Stanford Mendeley Group account offers students, faculty, staff and researchers 7 GB of storage and the ability to create up to 10 private groups.
Documentation and tutorials:
- Mendeley Getting Started Guide
- Migrating to Mendeley from another citation management tool
- Mendeley video tutorials
- Mendeley Resource Center
- Mendeley training desk videos and screen shots
- Mendeley product updates, case studies, news
- Helping PhD Students To Be More Productive With Mendeley; win a four-year collaboration plan
- Congratulations November Advisor of the Month — Yangki Suara!
- Meet the Desktop Team!
- The Future of Science: 15 science & research startups selected to present at LeWeb
- Mendeley and writeLaTeX integration is here!