SDR for SUL staff
Librarians and archivists on the staff of Stanford University Libraries use the SDR for managing digital collections.
Use SDR Online Deposit to deposit a wide variety of content, including:
- one-offs that are not routed through Acquisitions and do not require a MARC record
- "small" collections that are complete or that grow incrementally
- materials contributed by multiple Stanford authors that can be deposited in a distributed fashion, such as honors theses
- your research and articles
Documentation about SDR Online Deposit for SUL staff is available on Consul, the internal wiki (login required).
Use the EEMs Workflow for SDR Online Deposit to:
- deposit and request MARC cataloging for free resources, or for items ordered and paid for through Acquisitions
Contact the SDR Team to deposit:
- Bulk collections (born-digital or digitized)
- or to ask questions about anything!