Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library
Training room info for instructors
Scheduling the room
- Scheduling must be done at least 4 days prior. If you need the room for a half day OR MORE, scheduling must be made at least two weeks before the event.
- Email the training room address (sciencetrainingroom AT stanford.edu) to reserve the room. Please include the number of trainees expected and expected time/duration needed.
- Please schedule the room for at least 30 minutes prior to the session time, and 30 minutes after to prepare and breakdown. Please see Library hours before reserving the room.
- If your training is a half day or more, you may serve light refreshments/drinks. If you expect to serve light refreshments, you must note this when you sign up for the room. You must arrange for cleaning if you provide refreshments in the room.
- Food and room use: Light refreshments may be served in the room. You may optionally schedule use of one of the areas of the building if you will have box lunches, or other heavier types of food. You can discuss with Aparna Sharma when you schedule. To reserve other areas of the building, please submit a Sapp Center Room Reservation Request. If you have questions about using other areas of the building, please contact Vivian Sampson (vsampson AT stanford.edu).
Access to the room
- Please check out a courtesy card which is available at the circulation desk in the Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library.
After your class
- Have users logoff - do not Shutdown.
- Leave computers ON so they can update overnight.
- Push monitors down to the lowest level.
- Please throw away any trash left behind.
- Please report any spills or other special cleaning required to the circulation desk staff.
Who to contact for technical troubleshooting
- Please go to the Circulation Desk and ask for technical assistance.