Site-licensed by the Science Library
The Robin Li and Melissa Ma Science Library has purchased campus-wide site licenses for several products. Access to all of these products is limited to current Stanford students, faculty, and staff.
- Cambridge Structural Database
- ChemOffice Professional (PC) / ChemDraw Professional (Mac)
- Polymath (educational version)
To use licensed resources from off-campus, you should do two things.
- Set up your browser so that you are prompted to enter a SUNet ID when trying to use Stanford licensed content. Please see SUL’s Connecting from off-campus.
- Access a title through the journal list, SearchWorks, the SUL eJournals page, or a Find it @ Stanford button in database search results. There are often prefixes and suffixes added to the URL for a journal that contain subscription information.