Holdings in art, architecture, and design include twentieth century ephemera, architectural treatises, and artists’ books.
- Mediating curatorial and conservation priorities in physical library displays | February 24, 2017
- New exhibit at the East Asia Library - Mario Paci: An Italian Maestro in China | January 17, 2017
- New exhibition at the East Asia Library -- Xiaoze Xie: Albums, Prints and Photographs | October 10, 2016
- Watch it Online: Moments of Innovation – A Stanford Virtual Experience | October 5, 2016
- Peter Blank presents paper at Chicago IFLA Arts satellite meeting | August 31, 2016