Photojournalism, fine art documentary work, and commercial photography capture the people and places of an emerging Silicon Valley.
- Personal Digital Archiving Hackathon scheduled for March 31 - April 1, 2017 | March 7, 2017
- GIS Day @Stanford is coming, November 16th! | November 10, 2016
- Watch it Online: Moments of Innovation – A Stanford Virtual Experience | October 5, 2016
- Mathematical Writing (CS 209) videorecordings now online | September 29, 2015
- All accessions in the Carolyn Caddes papers are open for research | June 10, 2015
Streaming audio and video of a variety of events and activities from Stanford, Silicon Valley, and the larger artificial intelligence community.
Primarily concerns his work in artificial intelligence at Stanford University.
Professional and personal papers documenting research on transistors and electronics; genetic influences on intelligence; and science education.
Documents all phases of his long and influential career as an educator, electronics engineer, administrator, and author.
Materials pertaining to McCarthy's research and his teaching at Stanford and MIT.
Papers reflect his work in the study and teaching of computer programming, computer systems for publishing, and mathematics.