Highlights include current curriculum materials (including children's books), historical textbooks and college catalogs.
- César Chávez Day, March 31 | March 31, 2015
- SDR Deposit of the Week: International Comparative Education masters monographs | January 27, 2015
- Fairy tales, fables and more | November 12, 2014
- Meshack Asare, children's author from Ghana | October 27, 2014
- New from GSE faculty | October 16, 2014
|PWR2JLB||Spring 2013||Rhetoric and education reform||Lee, J.|
|PWR 2EE||Spring 2015||Once upon a cause: producing picture books for local children||Ellis, E.|
|PWR 1JPA||Spring 2015||The rhetoric of a liberal arts education||Peterson, J.|
|ESF 2/2A||Fall 2014||The German Tradition of Bildung or How to Become a Global Citizen||Starkey, Watson|
The Paul DeHart Hurd Collection on Science Education includes materials on the teaching of science, science education policy, curriculum, and related topics.
The Venezky Collection contains primers and readers published in the U.S. between the end of the eighteenth century through the early decades of the twentieth century.