Highlights include current curriculum materials (including children's books), historical textbooks and college catalogs.
- New from GSE faculty | October 16, 2014
- Radioactive in Cubberley Library | August 15, 2014
- Graduate School of Education deans | July 9, 2014
- Graphic novels and education | July 2, 2014
- Sex, drugs, attacks on the forestry industry!!!….it must be a banned book! | September 20, 2013
|PWR2JLB||Spring 2013||Rhetoric and education reform||Lee, J.|
|PWR 2EE||Autumn 2014||Once upon a cause: producing picture books for local children||Ellis, E.|
|PWR 1JPA||Autumn 2014||The rhetoric of a liberal arts education||Peterson, J.|
|ESF 2/2A||Fall 2014||The German Tradition of Bildung or How to Become a Global Citizen||Starkey, Watson|
The Paul DeHart Hurd Collection on Science Education includes materials on the teaching of science, science education policy, curriculum, and related topics.
The Venezky Collection contains primers and readers published in the U.S. between the end of the eighteenth century through the early decades of the twentieth century.