Highlights include current curriculum materials (including children's books), historical textbooks and college catalogs.
- Graduate School of Education deans | July 9, 2014
- Graphic novels and education | July 2, 2014
- Sex, drugs, attacks on the forestry industry!!!….it must be a banned book! | September 20, 2013
- Educational collections processing project to start in September | August 23, 2013
- Wordless picturebooks at Cubberley Library | August 2, 2013
|PWR2JLB||Spring 2013||Rhetoric and education reform||Lee, J.|
|PWR 2EE||Winter 2014||Once upon a cause: producing picture books for local children||Ellis, E.|
|PWR 1JPA||Spring 2014||The rhetoric of a liberal arts education||Peterson, J.|
|ESF 2/2A||Fall 2013||The German Tradition of Bildung or How to Become a Global Citizen||Strakowski, Watson|
The Paul DeHart Hurd Collection on Science Education includes materials on the teaching of science, science education policy, curriculum, and related topics.
The Venezky Collection contains primers and readers published in the U.S. between the end of the eighteenth century through the early decades of the twentieth century.