Music Library information including contacts, access, hours, transit, driving and parking.
- Mysterious attributions: Reception of Die Zauberharfe | May 13, 2016
- Chopin comes of age | October 2, 2015
- Rachmaninoff complete works on 32 CDs | April 22, 2015
- New music scores and facsimiles, April 2015 | April 9, 2015
- Rare Haydn materials in the Stanford Libraries: a summary | January 26, 2015
The Heifetz Collection features recordings by the violinist and a rare unpublished recording by Leopold Auer.
The Menuhin Collection contains many test pressings of Menuhin's performances as a violin soloist.
The Kronos Quartet has donated part of its collection of chamber music to the Music Library.
From 1981 to 2004, The Women's Philharmonic was a San Francisco-based professional orchestra dedicated to the promotion of women composers, conductors, and performers.
The Schmidt Collection contains primarily photocopies of original and transcribed music for lute gathered from a variety of libraries and archival
The collection includes over 100 music manuscripts by Spanish composer Julio de Osma.
Lucie King Harris, born in Sonoma in 1883, was an arts patron, a philanthropist, and an ardent horsewoman.
The William C. Lynch Dennis Brain Collection principally consists of commercial and unpublished recordings of the world renowned British horn player, Dennis Brain (1921-1957).
Denis Condon (1933-2012) trained at the Sydney Conservatory and became a music teacher and educator.