Well-equipped legal research library that supports the curriculum, programs and clinics of the law school.
- The Official Senate CIA Torture Report | December 11, 2014
- A historical perspective of America's death penalty | July 25, 2014
- Trial database access: VoxGov public domain + social media search engine | March 14, 2014
- History and context to the NSA leaks about surveillance of US citizens | June 13, 2013
- Q&A: How do I find out the party affiliation of California city council members? | January 4, 2012