Map library, GIS support, and collection covering geology, seismology, energy resources engineering & more.
- William Smith Map Displayed at Branner Earth Sciences Library, March 26 to April 2, 2015 | March 26, 2015
- Hemispheric Maps displayed at Branner Library, 3/1-4/23, 2014 | February 27, 2014
- David Rumsey's Maps of San Francisco on Exhibit at the SFO International Museum | December 14, 2013
- Rebecca Solnit and the Maps of California as an Island | November 15, 2013
- Maps of the Caribbean now on caribmap.org | October 18, 2013
This collection of 17th and 18th century maps depict California as an island.
Antiquarian maps from all over the world.
18th and 19th century North and South American cartographic materials
Antiquarian maps of Africa from the collections of the late Dr. Oscar I. Norwich and the Stanford University Libraries.
450 maps and 50 field notebooks survey and map parts of California, Nevada, and Utah.