Map library, GIS support, and collection covering geology, seismology, energy resources engineering & more.
- A productive week at Geo4LibCamp 2017 | February 7, 2017
- NGAC releases transition documents | January 13, 2017
- Phil Hatfield, British Library: Two talks on maps, digital mapping and his book "Lines in the ice: Exploring the roof of the world" | October 27, 2016
- California Map Society / Rumsey Map Center Paper Award | October 11, 2016
- National Geospatial Advisory Group Holds Fall Meeting | October 2, 2016
Antiquarian maps from all over the world.
18th and 19th century North and South American cartographic materials
Antiquarian maps of Africa from the collections of the late Dr. Oscar I. Norwich and the Stanford University Libraries.
450 maps and 50 field notebooks survey and map parts of California, Nevada, and Utah.