The MARL collection consisting of nearly 60 linear feet of materials is dedicated to the study of all aspects of musical acoustics.
- SDR Deposit of the Week: AMICA Bulletin and Stanford Soundtrack | July 2, 2015
- Playasax acquired by the ARS | June 24, 2015
- Theremin at Stanford | February 5, 2015
- Haydn and the challenge of the baryton | October 21, 2014
- A new violin reference source | July 29, 2014
The William C. Lynch Dennis Brain Collection principally consists of commercial and unpublished recordings of the world renowned British horn player, Dennis Brain (1921-1957).
Denis Condon (1933-2012) trained at the Sydney Conservatory and became a music teacher and educator.