Holdings in art, architecture, and design include twentieth century ephemera, architectural treatises, and artists’ books.
- Asawa Photos of San Francisco on Historypin | April 2, 2015
- Doug Menuez's photographs on display at the Computer History Museum | July 17, 2014
- New photograph collections available online | June 2, 2014
- New Exhibition: Treasures from the Archive of Recorded Sound | April 2, 2014
- Hanna House Collection photo albums available via SDR | March 7, 2013
Photojournalism, fine art documentary work, and commercial photography capture the people and places of an emerging Silicon Valley.
More than 16,000 images documenting Stanford University and its founders.
This is the collection of former Yale professor Herbert Matter, known for his films, photography, and experimental art printing.
Leigh Ortenburger was an American mountaineer and photographer.
This collection includes original Muybridge glass plate negatives and prints, as well as modern day copy prints of his photographs.
Correspondence, blueprints, drawings, photographs, and other records relating to the planning, design and construction of the campus home of Professor and Mrs. Paul R. Hanna designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Photographs of Stanford University buildings done by Baer for the architects for the University.
The Bob Fitch photography archive is the complete archive of activist photographer Bob Fitch of Watsonville, California.