Completed life history questionnaires and other materials document investigative work done in California in the 1920s.
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Improving educational equity | May 2, 2016
- Social Justice at Stanford: Selections from the University Archives | September 30, 2014
- The Stanford Media Preservation Lab serving faculty research needs as a matter of course | August 25, 2014
- SDR Deposit of the Week: New collection of theses in Feminist, Gender and Sexuality Studies | March 27, 2014
- Issei Oral History Project now streaming online | March 7, 2014
|PWR 1AH||Winter 2013||The Rhetoric of American Multicultural Experience||Heredia, A.|
|PWR 1CL||Fall 2013||The Politics of Difference, Identity, and Harm: The Rhetoric of Hate Crimes||Lewis, C.|