Map library, GIS support, and collection covering geology, seismology, energy resources engineering & more.
- Hemispheric Maps displayed at Branner Library, 3/1-4/23, 2014 | February 27, 2014
- David Rumsey's Maps of San Francisco on Exhibit at the SFO International Museum | December 14, 2013
- Exploring Maps with the California Rare Book School - Map Digitization | November 15, 2013
- Rebecca Solnit and the Maps of California as an Island | November 15, 2013
- Maps of the Caribbean now on caribmap.org | October 18, 2013
|Guide||Created by||Last Updated||Subject tag|
|Finding Rare Maps Online||G. Salim Mohammed||2013-10-18||Rare maps, Geography, Maps|
|John Speed and John Ogilby, 15-16th Century Cartographers||G. Salim Mohammed||2013-12-20||Rare maps, Maps|
|Geographic Atlases||G. Salim Mohammed||2014-06-04||Rare maps, Geography, Maps|
This collection of 17th and 18th century maps depict California as an island.
Antiquarian maps from all over the world.
18th and 19th century North and South American cartographic materials
Antiquarian maps of Africa from the collections of the late Dr. Oscar I. Norwich and the Stanford University Libraries.