Music Library information including contacts, access, hours, transit, driving and parking.
- Rare Haydn materials in the Stanford Libraries: a summary | January 26, 2015
- Haydn’s English songs: the canzonettas | November 24, 2014
- Haydn's Lieder of 1781 | November 6, 2014
- Masterclass Media Foundation Videos | October 6, 2014
- New collections available at the Archive of Recorded Sound | April 28, 2014
The collection includes over 100 music manuscripts by Spanish composer Julio de Osma.
The James Schwabacher Collection consists of sound recordings, correspondence, scores, scrapbooks, clippings, programs, teaching material and other papers from San Francisco philanthropist and lyric tenor James Schwabacher.