Music Library information including contacts, access, hours, transit, driving and parking.
- Haydn’s English songs: the canzonettas | November 24, 2014
- Haydn's Lieder of 1781 | November 6, 2014
- Masterclass Media Foundation Videos | October 6, 2014
- New collections available at the Archive of Recorded Sound | April 28, 2014
- Celebrating 50 years of the Stanford Mendicants at the Archive of Recorded Sound | October 23, 2013
The collection includes over 100 music manuscripts by Spanish composer Julio de Osma.
The James Schwabacher Collection consists of sound recordings, correspondence, scores, scrapbooks, clippings, programs, teaching material and other papers from San Francisco philanthropist and lyric tenor James Schwabacher.