Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Microscope for dim light ‘recycles’ photons
- Healthy living can lessen disabled years later
- Toxic algal bloom tied to Pacific’s warm ‘blob’
- The Puritans didn’t care about this core US text
- Trap a fly in resin to get access to its ear
- Average BMI is rising in major league baseball
- Washington ‘insiders’ snub their noses at US public
- Dose of oxytocin may make men feel spiritual
- Why you get thirsty before going to bed
- Rare flu mutation might lead to new vaccine
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.