Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Gnawing squirrels are culprits at many crime scenes
- Tree ring warning: Forests may not be able to save us
- Cheap catalyst coaxes hydrogen from the lawn
- What it’s like in Turkey after deadly coup attempt
- Leaders who feel undeserving may be less selfish
- New search engine grafts your face onto the results
- To control this parasitic disease, prawns beat drugs
- We’ll have only 1 year to get ready for a super-eruption
- These 4 mental stages can help us solve math
- ‘Foodporn’ predates Instagram by at least 500 years
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.