Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Changes to Syria’s land and water are visible from space
- This critter’s jaws were strong enough to eat little dinosaurs
- Toxin and antitoxin let some bacteria evade antibiotics
- Millennials want these 7 things in a store’s design
- Why it’s tough to take over steering in a self-driving car
- This bird’s flight through lasers could improve drones
- Can you sneeze without closing your eyes?
- Teeny tiny device mimics the blood-brain barrier
- Is this molecule an antidote for carbon monoxide poisoning?
- Neonic coatings on seeds hurt bugs that eat pests
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.