Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Gut may be key to preventing Parkinson’s
- Prehistoric reptile with huge claw was ‘really bizarre’
- Incomplete forms lead to unwanted end-of-life care
- Formaldehyde may also damage proteins
- Here’s a cheaper way to make a graphene catalyst
- Ink designed to 3D print bone implants for kids
- Time to upgrade a gadget? Don’t skip this step
- Tool helps brain surgeons pick spot to open a skull
- Harsh Antarctic weather leaves gaps in climate data
- Microscope for dim light ‘recycles’ photons
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.