Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Fatty acid made in the lab can tame inflammation
- New COF material could mean electric cars charge faster
- Migraines, fatigue spike near fracking sites
- Why ramen noodles are the new ‘money’ in prisons
- Like people, chimps prefer teamwork over competition
- Are U.S. voters losing faith in democracy?
- Repeats in this spit gene benefit primates
- ‘Butterbutt’ warbler might really be 3 species
- Baggage fees help airplanes leave on time
- Is melatonin the link between sleep and breast cancer?
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.