Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- This crystal heals itself after cracking in two
- 28 years of penguin data show natural selection at work
- To prevent chronic UTIs, don’t let E. coli hold on
- Use your body, not WiFi, to transmit secure passwords
- Artifacts from schoolhouse privy hint at tribal life
- Fewer side effects with therapy for head and neck cancer
- Expel preschoolers or teach them social skills?
- Illustrators were once key to election coverage
- 3 ways a happy spouse can keep you healthy
- Eggshell proteins offer glimpse from before DNA record
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.