Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Simulation cracks the shell around a virus
- Does this metal asteroid carry water or hydroxyl?
- Handful of ‘super emitters’ to blame for 50% of methane leaks
- Prosthetic hands link to nerves to make touch feel real
- Implant coating emits antibiotics on schedule
- Gene-editing system cures blood disorder in mice
- 3D model of mammary gland is breast cancer’s holy grail
- Divers find more sea stars dying from virus
- Computer scans identify Clinton memoir styles
- Nontoxic strain of Salmonella tested as a cancer treatment
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.