Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Science & Engineering Libraries Workshops
Here is a handout that provides a summary list of workshops: Fall 2015 Workshop Schedule for the Science & Engineering Libraries.
Latest print books received at the Swain Library
Diana, Patrizia, and Girolamo Cirrincione. Biosynthesis of Heterocycles: From Isolation to Gene Cluster. Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, .
Rao, C. N. R., and Kanishka Biswas. Essentials of Inorganic Materials Synthesis. Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 
Baykoucheva, Svetla, Managing Scientific Information and Research Data. Waltham, MA : Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Elsevier, 
Below is a list of the latest print books received at the Swain Library.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Experts call for ban on deadly crib bumpers
- Bigger screens can change how much we trust ads
- The ‘real’ first Thanksgiving was a feast in Florida
- Mountains erode faster when climate changes
- Weekend texts ask if you plan to binge drink
- Should you share meals with your coworkers?
- How loneliness makes us sick
- No surgery required for new heart valve implant
- Why do we worry about fat, but not sugar?
- Common IVF hormone actually cuts birth rate