Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Veterans who misuse painkillers often turn to heroin
- These 3 existing drugs might fight Zika
- Hurricane Katrina slashed New Orleans lead levels
- Low-income kindergartners close the ‘readiness gap’
- Scientists find Europe’s oldest living tree in Greece
- Fracking chemicals alter hormones of baby mice
- Strangers aren’t the ones who cyberbully teens
- No clear link between gut bacteria and obesity
- Pros and cons for women in post-Katrina New Orleans
- Can social media make older people healthier?
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.