Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Prehistoric teeth offer early evidence for right-handedness
- Engineers are testing a new name-based internet
- What to do if values make you a ‘misfit’ at work
- Ivory trade eradicated elephants from eastern Africa
- Prescription drug abuse amps up sexual assault risk at college
- Malware lurks in many corners of ‘the cloud’
- Bacteria genes boost electrical activity in human cells
- Everything we know about how solar systems form ‘might be wrong’
- African Americans in GOP don’t all think alike
- Let virtual reality show you how corals stand to die
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.