Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Ballbot’s new motor has 1 moving part: the ball
- Scientists want robots to build big space telescope
- New kind of computer built for complex problems
- How snakes evolved to lose their legs
- Why we go crazy for gross stuff on Halloween
- One gene links autism and tumor disorder
- Are doctors giving too many kids growth hormones?
- Micro cubes get stronger after smashing into wall
- Will fast food calorie labels work? 5 key factors
- Prehistoric teeth offer early evidence for right-handedness
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.