Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Reducing infant mortality trims lifespan inequality
- Zika’s first wave could infect 1.65 million childbearing women
- Bile acid might prevent deadly heart ‘scars’
- How to predict which trees will reach their 20s
- Graphene ‘biofoam’ makes filthy water drinkable
- Doctors without ‘me time’ are a lesson for us all
- Some frogs mate on land to avoid a ‘breeding frenzy’
- Can a stem cell gene called Nanog reverse aging?
- Patchy oxygen in ocean may have stalled evolution
- Should doctors routinely screen for melanoma?
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.