Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- To sync up with coworkers, put on happy music
- This embryo has DNA from both parents’ mitochondria
- Did ancient hunters throw these stone balls?
- Jet stream makes summer weather hard to forecast
- Scientists turned dung beetle horns into ‘cyclops’ eyes
- Standing desks in schools linked to lower BMIs
- Invasive species aren’t just a ‘first world’ problem
- Does more regulation lead to more fraud?
- Mystery solved: Why starch turns iodine dark blue
- Ultrasound and bubbles prick cells for gene therapy
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.