Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Scientists discover band gaps in spider silk
- This ‘placenta on a chip’ mimics the real thing
- To see how brain works, switch amygdala ‘off’
- Teens safer in schools with gay-straight alliances
- Stem cells grow cartilage to fix hips
- Tool turns flat sheets into 3D shapes like shoes
- If genes don’t turn off, brain’s wiring gets screwy
- It turns out lichen is a trio not a pair
- How ‘green’ programs create happy customers
- Gnawing squirrels are culprits at many crime scenes
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.