Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Science & Engineering Libraries Workshops
Here is a handout that provides a summary list of workshops: Fall 2015 Workshop Schedule for the Science & Engineering Libraries.
Latest print books received at the Swain Library
Diana, Patrizia, and Girolamo Cirrincione. Biosynthesis of Heterocycles: From Isolation to Gene Cluster. Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, .
Rao, C. N. R., and Kanishka Biswas. Essentials of Inorganic Materials Synthesis. Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 
Baykoucheva, Svetla, Managing Scientific Information and Research Data. Waltham, MA : Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Elsevier, 
Below is a list of the latest print books received at the Swain Library.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Teens on ADHD meds are twice as likely to be bullied
- Astronomers watch black hole burp after eating a star
- World’s toughest animal has tons of foreign DNA
- Sugar-free drinks and candy damage teeth, too
- Why Thanksgiving should be national ‘cheat day’
- How creative sparks help humans make new tools
- Prenatal smoking shows up in little kids’ blood
- Why we gobble up specific foods on Thanksgiving
- The weird science behind oobleck (water + cornstarch)
- We like faces that show our culture’s top feelings