SciELO Citation Index (Scientific Electronic Library Online) is a database index of about 650 open access journals covering research in Latin America, Spain, Portugal, the Caribbean and South Africa. Updated weekly, covers 1997 to present.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
News from Stanford's Science Libraries
GREENR is interactive and current, allowing users to navigate issue, organization and country portals. It's a one-stop site dedicated to studying sustainability and the environment. We have trial access through the end of February, 2014.
It seems there is a boot camp for just about everything these days. But have you heard of a boot camp for scientists that teaches best practices for writing and managing code? That's just what the organization Software Carpentry (SWC) is about.
- Why tilt-a-worlds could be good places for life
- Antibiotics help malnourished children grow
- The closer you get, the closer you’ll feel
- Fossil embryos ‘frozen’ for 500 million years
- How to keep women on parole out of prison
- Puget Sound waters bubble up from turbulent canyon
- Time to rethink morning sickness drug?
- To keep us sane, brain ignores tiny visual changes
- SSRI use in pregnancy linked to boys’ autism risk
- Tigers need diverse gene pool to survive