Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Nontoxic strain of Salmonella tested as a cancer treatment
- Activity trackers flop without cash motivation
- Teens who mix booze and caffeine are basically doing cocaine
- These 2 drugs help or hinder dental implants
- Why ice ages (now) happen every 100,000 years
- Learning ‘people can change’ boosts cooperation
- Why kids in kindergarten need lessons in self-control
- Colorado River Delta flood keeps paying off
- Odd orbits of Kuiper Belt Objects hint at Planet Nine
- Parasitic weeds turn plants’ DNA against themselves
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.