Chemists need a wide array of information before doing experimental work in the lab. To help them find chemical safety information they need more effectively and efficiently, a Chemical Safety Portal was created that searches multiple resources at one time. Developed in collaboration with Deep Web Technologies, this search site includes 60+ resources.
Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Satellites link Texas earthquake to oil/gas waste disposal
- Ancient reptile had a thick, ‘three-eyed’ skull
- Melatonin tells these fish to hum all night
- Researchers aren’t talking to LGB teens of color
- Fingerprint scans could save 5 million children’s lives
- New video is like riding a whale while it eats
- Stabilizing SOD1 protein de-clumps motor neurons
- Alzheimer’s toxin ‘stacks up’ to get into cells
- Greenland’s ‘uplift’ makes ice loss hard to measure
- VW emissions cheat could lead to 50 early deaths
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.