Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Science & Engineering Libraries Workshops
Here is a handout that provides a summary list of workshops: Fall 2015 Workshop Schedule for the Science & Engineering Libraries.
Latest print books received at the Swain Library
Diana, Patrizia, and Girolamo Cirrincione. Biosynthesis of Heterocycles: From Isolation to Gene Cluster. Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, .
Rao, C. N. R., and Kanishka Biswas. Essentials of Inorganic Materials Synthesis. Hoboken, New Jersey : Wiley, 
Baykoucheva, Svetla, Managing Scientific Information and Research Data. Waltham, MA : Chandos Publishing, an imprint of Elsevier, 
Below is a list of the latest print books received at the Swain Library.
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Can a broccoli sprout pill fight cancer?
- Spots in Africa could get too hot for malaria
- It pays for these bird parents to swap feeding duty
- Can trusting your gut prevent bad deeds?
- Diagnose stroke in 10 minutes with 1 drop of blood
- A few dozen ‘hubs’ coordinate our brains
- Hydrogel condom fights HIV with antioxidant
- Mars to trade its moon Phobos for a ring
- Did earliest Americans spend summer in Monte Verde?
- Video library pinpoints cues that signal sarcasm