Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Futurity: news from leading research universities
- Food from storage messes with honey bee gut microbes
- Annotations are teaching algorithms about classical music
- Gut bacteria linked to motor skills in Parkinson’s
- Why some animals look showy but others play it safe
- Young guys may think preventing HPV is ‘women’s work’
- How to find where bigger owls threaten little ones
- ‘Magic mushroom’ drug eases cancer patient anxiety
- Could waste from coral be our secret weapon against AIDS?
- Why do so many U.S. teens skip the HPV vaccine?
- ‘New guy’ fly fights change social environments
Santa Fe, N.M.: Deep Web Technologies
Stanford University Libraries » Online resource » eResource
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebooks, patents, technical reports, reference materials, etc.