Swain Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library
Stanford has a campus-wide site license for ACD/I-LAB 2.0 (website), ACD Spectrus Software, and ACD’s NMR Prediction Suite.
Access ACD/I-LAB website
Download ACD software (PC only)
- Includes Spectrus Processor plus CNMR Predictor, FNMR Predictor, HNMR Predictor, NNMR Predictor, and PNMR Predictor (V14 Build Feb/12/2012).
- License keys may be requested at Swain Library’s circulation desk from Aparna Sharma or Grace Baysinger during regular business hours. Current Stanford ID required. License keys are valid for a calendar year.
ACD for Mac users
- We have loaded ACD/Labs software on CDSERVER for use via a web browser and Citrix plugin. Login to CDSERVER with SUNet ID and choose Chemistry folder.
- ACD/Labs software can be run in a virtualized Windows environment. See ACD/Labs Support for Mac Users for more information on running ACD/Labs software on a Mac (or Linux).
About the software
- ACD Spectrus Processor (PC-only)
- All-in-one processing, interpretation, and reporting software for NMR, LC/MS, IR, and other analytical techniques
- ACD Spectrus Processor product information
- ACD’s NMR Predictors (PC-only)
- The NMR Predictor Suite includes: 1H, 13C, 15N, 19F, 31P, and 2D NMR predictors
- ACD Prediction Suite product information