Continuing Studies (CSP) affiliates
CSP instructors are invited to stop by the Information Center for an orientation to SUL resources. In-depth research assistance is also available. Instructors preparing to teach may apply for a SUL Card up to 30 days before their class starts (or sooner, by CSP's special request to Privileges).
Visit Privileges in Green Library with course dates and a government-issued ID to apply for a SUL Card. Borrowing is limited to 25 items. CSP instructors are not eligible for assigned lockers/carrels in Green Library, nor for interlibrary services or recall placements.
CSP students are invited to stop by the Information Center to learn about SUL resources and research strategies. Library privileges are based on the duration of the CSP course. Students are not eligible for remote access to databases or other online resources (but may use SUL's public computers for this purpose), interlibrary borrowing, or lockers/carrels in Green Library.
Students in CSP courses at least five weeks long
- Eligible for courtesy SUL Card for access and borrowing. Students must present confirmation of enrollment and a valid government-issued photo ID to Privileges at Green Library.
- A SUL Card is needed only to check out books. Building access will be granted with a valid ID and a confirmation of enrollment letter (electronic versions shown on phones are fine).
- 25-item limit.
- Privileges last for the duration of the course, plus one week after the course ends.
Students in CSP courses three to four weeks long
- Building access will be granted with a valid ID and a confirmation of enrollment letter (electronic versions shown on phones are fine).
- No borrowing privileges.
Students in CSP courses less than three weeks long
- No library access or borrowing privileges beyond the seven days offered to all public visitors.