Can I use these services?
ILB: All faculty, students, staff, and visiting scholars can use Interlibrary Borrowing
- Interlibrary borrowing requests must support teaching, learning, research, or other University-related work.
- Registration is required the first time you use Interlibrary Borrowing.
RLCP: Only graduate students, faculty, and academic staff can use RLCP
- The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) allows Stanford faculty, academic staff, and graduate students to request materials directly from UC Berkeley or UT Austin.
- Visiting scholars, non-academic staff, and undergraduates are not eligible to use RLCP.
- RLCP service is fast because requests go directly to the cooperating library.
- RLCP materials are checked out directly to you; you must contact the lending library yourself for renewals, recalls, fines, etc. Stanford's Interlibrary Borrowing is a separate service and will not have a record of your RLCP transactions.