Paying for prints & copies
Methods of payment
- Stanford students: use your Stanford ID card to pay for printing and copying.
- Faculty and staff: transfer cash to your Stanford ID card at a cash-to-card machine.
- No Stanford ID: purchase a print & copy card, then transfer cash to it at a cash-to-card machine.
NOTE: Beginning August 17, 2015, cash will no longer be accepted for printing and copying, and cash-to-card machines will be disabled. Credit card payment options will be announced at that time.
How to purchase a print & copy card
- Find a cash-to-card machine.
- Purchase a rechargeable card for $1 (you'll need a $1 bill for this).
- Insert cash into the machine to add a balance to the card.
Cash-to-card machines do not give change. The entire amount of cash you insert will be added as balance to your card.
No refunds for any balance on your card. A balance on your Stanford card can be used to purchase other items from the Card Plan at Tresidder Memorial Union, various residence dining halls, and vending machines.