The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) coordinates shared onsite and remote borrowing privileges between participating libraries: the University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
Borrowing from UC Berkeley
- Check your home catalog first. You cannot request materials that are available at your home institution.
- Check UC Berkeley's catalog, OskiCat. The Doe Library Reference Desk (510.542.6657) can also help you locate materials.
- If you are from UT Austin, you will need to apply for a UT Austin RLCP card. It normally takes one or two working days to validate your card. If you are from Stanford, you do not need to apply for a card.
- Complete a RLCP Borrowing Request Form for each book or photocopy you'd like to request.
- If an item is checked out, you can send a recall request to to email@example.com.
- Articles will be delivered to you electronically. You will receive email instructions that explain how to download your requests. Books and other hard copy materials will be delivered to your home library in about a week.