The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) coordinates shared onsite and remote borrowing privileges between participating libraries: the University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
During winter closure, December 20, 2014-January 4, 2015, patrons may submit RLCP and ILB requests.
Returns: Stanford patrons: Do not return materials loaned by non-Stanford libraries to campus bookdrops. Return materials to the Green Circulation Desk. Request a return receipt. Renewals: Stanford and UC Berkeley will begin responding to renewal requests on January 05, 2015. UTA will begin responding to renewal requests on January 2, 2015. Shipping: Stanford and UC Berkeley will commence shipping requested materials on January 06, 2015. Shipments of returned loans begins on January 05, 2015. UTA will begin supplying loans and returning Stanford and UC Berkeley materials on January 2, 2015.
Stanford RLCP and Interlibrary Services wishes everyone a restful winter break.
Borrowing from UT Austin
- Check your home catalog first. You cannot request materials that are available at your home institution.
- Check the UT Austin catalog. The Reference and Information Services Department (512.495.4250) can also help locate materials.
- Apply for a UT Austin RLCP card. It normally takes one or two working days to validate your card. You can apply online or in person at Doe Library (UC Berkeley) or Green Library (Stanford).
- Complete a RLCP Borrowing Request Form for each book or photocopy you'd like to request.
- If an item is checked out, you can send a recall request to to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles will be delivered to you electronically. You will receive email instructions that explain how to download your requests. Books and other hard copy materials will be delivered to your home library in about a week.