The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) coordinates shared onsite and remote borrowing privileges between participating libraries: the University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
Winter closure December 21, 2016-January 03, 2017
2016 RLCP final shipment schedule: -2:00p.m. Monday, December 19, 2016 shipment sent to UCB of returned and requested loans -10:00a.m.Tuesday, December 20, 2016 final shipment from UCB of Stanford requested materials
University of California Libraries will fill Stanford RLCP article requests submitted through December 21, 2016.
Stanford Green Library and University of California Libraries will be open limited hours during winter closure. Return UCB RLCP materials to the Green Library main circulation desk. Request a return receipt. Do not return RLCP loaned volumes to branch libraries or campus bookdrops.
Processing RLCP requests and renewals submitted during winter closure and shipments between Stanford and UC Berkeley will resume on Wednesday, January 4, 2017.
Stanford RLCP and Interlibrary Services wishes everyone a restful winter break.
Borrowing from UT Austin
- Check your home catalog first. You cannot request materials that are available at your home institution.
- Stanford researchers: Request UT Austin resources via SUL Interlibrary Borrowing.
- UC Berkeley researchers: Request UT Austin materials via UCB ILB.
- Submit one interlibrary borrowing request for each article or loan.
- Articles will be delivered to you electronically. You will receive email instructions that explain how to download your requests. Books and other hard copy materials will be delivered to your library in about two weeks.
- Stanford and Berkeley patrons: Review on-site access and borrowing policies to prepare for your visit to UT Austin Libraries.