The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) coordinates shared onsite and remote borrowing privileges between participating libraries: the University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
During winter closure, December 20, 2014-January 4, 2015, patrons may submit RLCP and ILB requests.
Returns: Stanford patrons: Do not return materials loaned by non-Stanford libraries to campus bookdrops. Return materials to the Green Circulation Desk. Request a return receipt. Renewals: Stanford and UC Berkeley will begin responding to renewal requests on January 05, 2015. UTA will begin responding to renewal requests on January 2, 2015. Shipping: Stanford and UC Berkeley will commence shipping requested materials on January 06, 2015. Shipments of returned loans begins on January 05, 2015. UTA will begin supplying loans and returning Stanford and UC Berkeley materials on January 2, 2015.
Stanford RLCP and Interlibrary Services wishes everyone a restful winter break.
Renewing RLCP materials
You can usually renew books borrowed through the RLCP program at least once.
Books Borrowed From UC Berkeley
- Create a PIN in My OskiCat.
- Enter patron name, Stanford Library ID, and the generic PIN number 3403. Alternatively, you may use your Stanford ID instead of Library ID, but preface it with the capitalized letters "SU." For example: SU01010203.
- Click on the "Modify PIN" button to customize the PIN number. (If you have trouble with this step, call UC Berkeley RLCP for assistance: (510) 642-5425.)
- My OskiCat will display the items that are checked out.
- To renew all materials at once, press the "Renew All" button.
- To renew selected material, check the box(es) beside the title(s) you wish to renew in the RENEW column.
- Click the "Renew Selected" button. When items are renewed successfully, a new due date will appear in the STATUS column.
You can also request renewals by emailing email@example.com with a list of the books you want to renew.
Books Borrowed From Stanford
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. List each book by author, title, and barcode number. You will be notified of the new due dates.
Books Borrowed From UT Austin
Email RLCP@lib.utexas.edu. List each book by author, title, and barcode number. You will be notified of the new due dates.