The Research Library Cooperative Program (RLCP) coordinates shared onsite and remote borrowing privileges between participating libraries: the University of California at Berkeley, Stanford University, and the University of Texas at Austin.
Renewing RLCP materials
You can usually renew books borrowed through the RLCP program at least once.
Books Borrowed From UC Berkeley
- Create a PIN in My OskiCat.
- Enter patron name, Stanford Library ID, and the generic PIN number 3403. Alternatively, you may use your Stanford ID instead of Library ID, but preface it with the capitalized letters "SU." For example: SU01010203.
- Click on the "Modify PIN" button to customize the PIN number. (If you have trouble with this step, call UC Berkeley RLCP for assistance: (510) 642-2538.)
- My OskiCat will display the items that are checked out.
- To renew all materials at once, press the "Renew All" button.
- To renew selected material, check the box(es) beside the title(s) you wish to renew in the RENEW column.
- Click the "Renew Selected" button. When items are renewed successfully, a new due date will appear in the STATUS column.
You can also request renewals by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the books you want to renew.
Books Borrowed From Stanford
Email email@example.com. List each book by author, title, and barcode number. You will be notified of the new due dates.
Books Borrowed From UT Austin
Email RLCP@lib.utexas.edu. List each book by author, title, and barcode number. You will be notified of the new due dates.