Green Library tours
Green Library is the largest library on campus, and is home to the main humanities and social science collections, the Information Center, the Media & Microtext Center, Special Collections and University Archives, and many other central library services and resources.
Meet at the Bing Wing entrance of Green Library, facing the Main Quad. Half-hour tours of Academic Computing Services in Meyer Library are offered immediately after most of the Green Library tours.
- Friday, Feb. 21 from 11 am to 12 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 22 from 10:30 to 11:30 am (This tour does not include Meyer Library; Meyer is closed until 1 pm.)
- Saturday, Feb. 22 from 2:30 to 3:30 pm
Meyer Library tours
Academic Computing Services offer tours to teach about technology, expertise, and resources available in Meyer Library--including 24-hour computer spaces, the Multimedia Studio, and the Meyer Tech Desk. Half-hour tours are offered immediately after Green Library tours. Tours will begin at the first floor of Meyer Library (across from Green Library's east entrance) at the following dates and times:
- Friday, Feb. 21 at 11:30 am
- Saturday, Feb. 22 at 3 pm