Green Library tours
Green Library is the largest library on campus, and is home to the main humanities and social sciences collection, the Information Center, the Media & Microtext Center, Special Collections and University Archives, and many other central library services and resources.
Meet at the Bing Wing entrance of Green Library, facing the Main Quad. Half-hour tours of Academic Computing Services in Meyer Library are offered immediately after most of the Green Library tours.
- Friday, Feb. 22 from 11 am to 12 pm
- Saturday, Feb. 23 from 10:30 to 11:30 am (This tour does not include Meyer Library; Meyer is closed until 1 pm.)
- Saturday, Feb. 23 from 2:30 to 3:30 pm
Meyer Library tours
Academic Computing Services offer tours to learn about technology, expertise, and resources available in Meyer Library--including 24-hour computer spaces, the Multimedia Studio, and the Meyer Tech Desk. Half-hour tours are offered immediately after Green tours. Tours will begin at the first floor of Meyer Library (across from Green Library's east entrance) at the following dates and times:
- Friday, Feb. 22 at 11:30 am
- Saturday, Feb. 23 at 3 pm