- Mozambique: High Court in Johannesburg Discussing Extradition of Manuel Chang
- Mozambique: Nyusi Projected to Win At Least 70 Per Cent
- Mozambique: Take Political Parties Out of Election Apparatus, Observers Urge
- Zimbabwe: 'Chamisa Shows No Desire for Talks'
- Zimbabwe: Wildlife Activists in Bid to Stop Govt From Selling 35 Baby Elephants
- Mozambique: Unlevel Playing Field Evident Throughout the Campaign - EU
- South Africa: Convicted Rapist Nicholas Ninow Gets Life Sentence
- Mozambique: Ruling Party Headed for Landslide Victory
- Sudan: Hopeful Signs to End Blue Nile's Cholera Curse
- Nigeria: Buhari Speaks On Onitsha Fire As Death Toll Rises
BBC Africa news
- How publicity-shy professor Kais Saied became Tunisia's president
- Africa's top shots: 11 -17 October 2019
- Life in a Nigerian torture 'school': I was treated like an animal
- Booker Prize 2019: Bernadine Evaristo talks womanhood and 'othering'
- E-fit released in bid to identify plane-fall Kenyan
- Fifa U-17 World Cup: Eto'o out as Cameroon name final squad
- Fifa U-17 World Cup: Senegal deny claims of age-fraud as they announce squad
- 100 Women: Uganda's permaculture farming pioneer Judith Bakirya
- Sunday Mba: Nigeria's Nations Cup hero aims to return after two years out
- The painter behind 'Africa's Mona Lisa'