If you haven’t checked out the new Library Website recently, you should definitely visit and have a look around. The new site will become the Stanford Libraries default homepage in early September, in time for the start of Fall Quarter 2012.
The Online Experience Group has been steadily adding content to the site, with additional content added every week.
· The “Using the Library” section of the site has plenty of fresh, user-tested content on topics such as “Borrow, Renew, Return” and “Connecting from Off-Campus”.
· Basic information pages for each of the branch and coordinate libraries with current hours, location, and accessibility information.
· Descriptions of over 50 Collections and 13 Projects.
· People pages for Subject Specialists and other staff under the About drop-down menu.
· Initial examples of Topic Guides, with many more to be developed over the summer.
All Stanford Libraries staff are encouraged to review the site and send Feedback.
We will post updates here of new content added each week.