xSearch test version - Please provide feedback
xSearch enables Stanford students and researchers to search multiple resources at one time. The 250+ resources in xSearch include abstracts and indexes, full-text ejournal and ebook sites, patents, technical reports, reference materials, plus more. In September 2013, a test version with an new interface and more content became available. Check it out and let us know what you think. Go to xSearch-test
This test site contains more:
- Includes 250+ resources
- Resources are divided into more subject areas
- More types of resources
- Two-tier subject categories
- Document types
- Tabs for each document type in search results
- Visual display of results
- Easy to create an alert from search results and then be notified about new items on the same topic
This new version will replace the current “production” version of xSearch once we’ve gathered more feedback and done more testing of the new site (by no later than the end of Fall Quarter 2013).
Comments and suggestions are most welcome. Please use the form.