New web site for Data Management Services!
Our data management services web site is all new and improved, and we invite you to check it out, have a browse, learn something new, and tell us what you think!
We have expanded the existing content, added tons of new and useful information, and reorganized everything to make it all easier for you to find and use.
We've added lots of great new info, such as:
- case studies -- topics from data persistence to file naming to data storage and backup
- metadata tools -- annotated list and comparison chart of several great free options
- newsletter -- sign up for and read the newsletter online
In addition we have included our new FAQ, information about events, and posts from the DMPTool blog and from our own Digital Libraries blog about the Stanford Digital Repository.
Our expanded content also offers deeper information and more resources on topics like:
- working with sensitive data
- file versioning
- campus data storage and backup options
- consulting, training, and workshops
Stop by our new site and have a look!