Science of Synthesis (SoS) provides a critical review of synthetic methodology developed to-date in the fields of organic and organometallic chemistry. Features include:
- Selection of molecular transformations by world-renowned experts with elaboration on scope and limitations
- Full-text descriptions of synthetic methods with practical experimental procedures immediately applicable in the lab
- Community of over 1,000 experts involved in the review and updating of methods
- Logical organization of the synthetic methods for each functional group
- Intuitive search functions to allow rapid lead generation and route optimization
Science of Synthesis got an extreme makeover and now has a new interface that is much easier to use. New content published in the past several years is also now available online. Here's a summary of what's new.
Please see Science of Synthesis at Stanford to search the database, view online help, and learn more about content in SoS.