The March 2014 Branner eNewsletter is available online!
Read more about:
- Branner Librarian appointed to U.S. Department of the Interior’s National Geospatial Advisory Committee
- Cantor Exhibit Celebrates 150th Anniversary of Yosemite Grant with Branner
- How Big is a Big Map? Digitizing William Smith's Stratified Map of England, Scotland and Wales from 1815
- Some Branner Resources Moving to Off-site Storage
- Upcoming Events and Free Coffee
Download and read the full digital issue here.
East Asia Library hosts events for the opening of new exhibit, "Mario Paci: An Italian Maestro in China"