Data Management Services Newsletter for October 2018
Stanford Libraries' Data Management Services (nearly) monthly newsletter is chock full of news and tips to help you manage, describe, share, and preserve your research data. Regular features include:
- Feature Story
- Tip of the Month
- Dataset(s) of the Month
- Tool Spotlight
- Learn More
- Further Reading
You can read the latest issue online and subscribe to the newsletter on our website.
This month's newsletter includes:
- The new Google Dataset Search
- A reaction to the new Google Dataset Search from an Open Science advocate
- Tips from Nature Communications on making better graphs and getting through peer review more easily
- SQL & Data Cleaning workshops
- Data deposits of the month into the SDR: from RNA modeling to ionospheric disturbances to biogeochemistry!
- A fun extra on curve fitting from xkcd
You can read all of our issues in our newsletter archive.