Data Management Services Newsletter for December 2018
Stanford Libraries' Data Management Services (nearly) monthly newsletter is chock full of news and tips to help you manage, describe, share, and preserve your research data. Regular features include:
- Feature Story
- Tip of the Month
- Dataset(s) of the Month
- Tool Spotlight
- Learn More
- Further Reading
You can read the latest issue online and subscribe to the newsletter on our website.
This month's newsletter includes:
- Women in Data Science Conference
- 2-Day Software Carpentry Workshop
- NIH Request for Information on Data Management
- Data deposits of the month into the SDR: Endangered Sharks of Peru
- More data from the SDR on caterpillar fungus in the Himalayas, disruption of local economies caused by flooding, and food aid to reduce chronic disease
- Science Magazine's annual Dance Your PhD contest!
You can read all of our issues in our newsletter archive.