Science Library Newsletter, May 2019
The Science Library Newsletter publishes ten issues per year and brings you news from the Robin Li & Melissa Ma Science Library. Sign up to receive issues via email as they are published. Contents of the May 2019 issue:
- Update for Stanford Mendeley users
- Daily satellite images of the earth are now available at Stanford
- New topic guide on preprint collections
- Consensus study report on reproducibility and replicability in science
- Coming up!
- Workshop: Practical programming with Arduino
- Workshop: Introduction to research data management
- Workshop: Quick start: a 60-minute research toolkit
- Workshop: Preparing your data and code for reproducible publication: a hands-on workshop for researchers
Visit the Science Library Newsletter Archive to view all published issues.