Are you busier than you have been all year?
Are you cranky and sleep-deprived?
That can only mean one thing. Finals week and the end of the quarter are quickly approaching. Students are preparing to complete all their projects and stay awake as long as it takes.
So if you are feeling overworked, and under-caffeinated or just not being fully appreciated, Stanford University Libraries can help. We have people and material that are available to assist with your information needs.
Here are a few tips that may be useful:
- If you need help with assignments, please contact the Information Center.
- There are lots of places to study.
- To help you unwind, please check out video games and movies in the Media & Microtext Center.
- If you want to read a fun book, we have plenty, including a Graphic Novels display (see image) by the Information Center (IC) Desk.
- We also have jigsaw puzzles and legos located, near the IC Desk as well.
There are a lot of general study tips resources available from the University.
There are also peer counseling services available everyday, all day.