The Music Library invites you to browse these recent additions to the reference collection:
Blog topic: New acquisitions
- An account book binding formed from leaves recovered from a thirteenth-century legal codex, in Latin, decorated manuscript on parchment.
- French frisket fragment. (13th century?)
- Musical manuscript containing vocal works by Dufay, Grenon, and Binchois : [The Boorman Fragment]. Northern Italy, ca. 1430.
- Johannes. 1475. Compendium quattuor librorum Sententiarum Petri Lombardi. [Augsburg]: [Günther Zainer]
- Ulricus. 1480. Fraternitas cleri. [Ulm]: [Johannes Zainer].
- Diogenes Laertius, Ambrogio Traversari, and Benedictus Brognolus. 1490. Diogenes Laertius De uita & moribus philosophorum. Impressum fuit Venetiis: Impensis nobilis uiri Octauiani Scoti ciuis Modoetiẽ sis.
On Friday, October 25th, 2019, there will be an Open House featuring newly-acquired manuscripts and rare books in the Barchas Room of the Special Collections Department of Green Library from 11:00am-2:00pm.
Bach, CPE. Miscellaneous sacred works. III / Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach ; edited by Reginald L. Sanders (Sacred cantatas assembled and in part composed by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, with music borrowed from: Johann Christoph Bach, Telemann, and Georg Benda (1st work); Johann Sebastian Bach (2nd work); unknown composers and Gottfried Homilius (3rd work); and Telemann, and "Hoffman"--Preface.)