ACS in Focus ebooks are:
- Four to eight hour primers for beginning and seasoned scientists that need a quick start to a topic outside of their expertise.
- Topics include emerging and cross-disciplinary subjects not traditionally taught in an undergraduate chemistry curriculum.
- In an instructional setting, these works bridge the gap between textbooks and literature.
- Digital-only to take advantage of hyperlinks, pop-up glossary, videos, and animations.
- eReader is part of ACS Publications content suite and enables the reader to learn when it suits them, on or offline.
Access ACS in Focus (limited to current students, postdocs, faculty, and staff at Stanford).
Interested in being an author for this series? See Call for Authors for ACS in Focus series.
Please note that content for this blog article was provided by ACS Publications to make sharing information with you faster and easier and as a way to help librarians learn more about this series.
Watch video and learn more.