Cubberley Education Library
Using Cubberley Library
- Eligibility - To check out library materials, present a valid Campus ID Card, SUL Card, or RLCP card at the circulation desk. Institutional fee-borrowers must also present one borrowing coupon per item when checking out items.
- Returning - In general materials can be returned to any library on campus except Hoover and the Lane Medical Library; the exception to this is a course reserve item. Such items must be returned to the library where they were checked out. Late fines for reserve materials accrue immediately ($1.00/hour to a maximum of $30.00).
- Recalls - Items may be recalled at any time including the day the item was checked out. All items must be returned within 7 days even if you are out of town; otherwise, you will be fined $3.00/day to a maximum of $21.00.
To renew online:
- Use My Account, or
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com stating the barcode number of the book, your name and ID number, and your e-mail address.
Reserve items are not eligible for renewal online. Once you've hit your limit of online renewals, you must bring the items to the library to renew. Please contact Cubberley Library (650 723-2121) if you have any questions.
For more information on borrowing materials see the Stanford University Library's Borrow, renew, return pages.
Instruction and tours
- Librarian gives instruction in education information resources to classes and in library workshops. To arrange one for your class, contact Kathy Kerns (650) 996-0592 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To arrange a tour of the Cubberley Library, contact the Reference Desk (650) 723-2121 or send email to email@example.com.