Why use DeepResearch?
- A focus on specialty resources in the sciences and engineering.
- Searches are done in real-time vs. Google Scholar which searches "snapshots."
- Many resources licensed by the library are behind paywalls so are not searched by popular browsers.
- The collection of resources available in DeepResearch were selected by subject specialists in the Stanford Libraries.
- You can search an individual subject area or multiple ones for multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary research areas.
- Full-text searching of ebook chapters, journal articles, and patent documents can help you find more relevant information on your topic.
- If you have favorite resources you like to use, you can jump to those first in the search results.
- It is easy to save interesting items for later, create citations, and set up alerts so that you are notified automatically about newly published items.
- While comprehensive research usually requires an in-depth search in specialized databases, DeepResearch helps you accelerate your research by discovering information effectively and efficiently. It is an ideal tool for keeping up in a field of interest.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Please request help via Ask Us