Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- Using R with the Stanford Digital Repository | June 28, 2016
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Liquid explosions | June 23, 2016
- Hacking the David Rumsey Center (Part 2) | June 13, 2016
- Hacking the David Rumsey Map Center (Part 1) | May 27, 2016
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Earthworks in action against cholera | May 26, 2016