Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- Text-Mining the Web | March 21, 2017
- Collotype art reproduction of restricted 1636-1640 Tōshōsha Engi scrolls now available online | February 16, 2017
- A productive week at Geo4LibCamp 2017 | February 7, 2017
- Artifact Atlas now on GitHub | February 3, 2017
- The Stunning Early Infographics and Maps of the 1800s | January 31, 2017