Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS)
Recognizing the ongoing need to position itself for the digital future, the Stanford University Libraries (SUL) created the Digital Library Systems and Services (DLSS) group in 2004. DLSS is the information technology production arm of the Stanford Libraries; it serves as the digitization, digital preservation and access systems provider for SUL; and it is the research and development unit for new technologies, standards and methodologies related to library systems.
Digital Library blog
- SDR Deposit of the Week : Sensors, video, and a 1965 Ferrari | November 21, 2016
- ArcLight fall 2016 project update | November 3, 2016
- Geospatial discussions at Hydra Connect 2016 | October 19, 2016
- SDR Deposit of the Week: Data on Exhibit | October 18, 2016
- Index Maps in EarthWorks | September 27, 2016