The Terman Engineering Library is staffed with subject specialists assigned as liaisons to both respond to and anticipate the information needs of students, faculty and researchers. These subject specialist librarians are available for one-on-one consultations by phone, e-mail, or in-person. We also provide in class presentations on science and engineering research sources, citation management tools and e-book options. Contact your subject liaison if you have suggestions for new book purchases, new journals and/or new online resources. Our offices are located in the Terman Library.
For reference or research consultation contact:
Engineering Librarian for Outreach Instruction and Electronic Resources
Physics Librarian, Liaison to Physics and Applied Physics
New titles at Terman Library
Following is a listing of new print and e-books recently added to the Terman Engineering Library collection. You can subscribe to this feed to keep up-to-date on our latest acquisitions.
- ATM Networks(Kouvatsos)
- Context-Sensitive Decision Support Systems
- Formal Methods for Open Object-based Distributed Systems
- Database Security X
- Database Applications Semantics
- Formal Description Techniques VIII
- Product Modelling for Computer Integrated Design and Manufacture
- Informatics in Higher Education
- Information Security - the Next Decade
- Management of Multimedia Networks and Services