Terman Engineering Library
The Terman Engineering Library is staffed with four subject specialists assigned as liaisons to both respond to and anticipate the information needs of students, faculty and researchers. These subject specialist librarians are available for one-on-one consultations by phone, e-mail, instant message or in-person. We also provide in class presentations on science and engineering research sources, citation management tools and e-book options. Contact your subject liaison if you have suggestions for new book purchases, new journals and/or new online resources. Our offices are located in the Terman Library.
For reference or research consultation contact:
Helen Josephine, Head of the Terman Engineering Library
Liaison to Aeronautics and Astronautics, Electrical Engineering, Management Science and Engineering, and these units with the School of Engineering: Stanford Technology Ventures Program, Stanford Continuing Professional Development and the Dean's Office.
Kathleen Gust, Engineering Librarian for Outreach Instruction and Electronic Resources
Liaison to Materials Science and Engineering and Civil and Environmental Engineering
Sarah Lester, Engineering Librarian for Outreach Instruction and Electronic Resources
Liaison to Computer Science, Bioengineering and Mechanical Engineering
Stella Ota, Physics Librarian
Liaison to Physics and Applied Physics
New titles at Terman Library
Following is a listing of new print and e-books recently added to the Terman Engineering Library collection. You can subscribe to this feed to keep up-to-date on our latest acquisitions.
- Water tech : a guide to investment, innovation, and business opportunities in the water sector / William Sarni and Tamin Pechet.
- Diode lasers and photonic integrated circuits / Larry A. Coldren, Scott W. Corzine, Milan L. Maanovi.
- Proton exchange membrane fuel cells modeling / Fei Gao, Benjamin Blunier, Abdellatif Miraoui.
- Designing control loops for linear and switching power supplies : a tutorial guide / Christophe Basso.
- Design incubator : a prototype for new design practice / Patrick Chia.
- Modern physics for scientists and engineers. Thornton, Andrew Rex / Stephen T. Thornton, Andrew Rex.