Computers, equipment, software
This page was last updated on October 2nd, 2020 and reflects services available during this time of social distancing.
Use a campus computer remotely
Cluster computer software is available for remote use at Cluster Computer Checkout. Stanford affiliates can remotely log in to a cluster computer with their Stanford account from a personal computer. The cluster checkout program is a free service open to Stanford affiliates.
Computers, equipment, and software to use in the library
- 6 iMac dual-boot computers (MacOS & Windows 10)
- 2 Dell Optiplex 9020 (Windows 10)
- 7-Zip File Manager
- Adobe Acrobat Pro X
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- Access 2016
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Suite)
- OneNote 2016
- Powerpoint 2016
- Publisher 2016
- Windows Media Player
- Word 2016
- 1 Macbook Pro
- 1 Bloomberg Professional Terminal
- 6 24" monitors to connect your own laptop
- 2 printers (1 color and 1 b&w)
- 1 scanner
- 2 copiers
Computers and equipment available to check-out
- Acer Chromebook 11.6" Touchscreen
- Acer Chromebook 15"
- Dell Chromebook 11" Touch
- Dell Chromebook 11"
- HP Chromebook 14"
- Samsung Chromebook 11.6"
- Graphing Calculators